1 Watt, 12-Volt Solar Power Sports Battery Maintainer
Maintain your vehicle’s 12V battery charge with the Coleman 1W Solar Power Sports Battery Maintainer.
- Ideal for maintaining the batteries of motorcycles, ATVs, snow mobiles, cars, and more!
- Made of durable ABS plastic and shatterproof tempered glass
- Amorphous solar technology allows the panel to operate in all daylight conditions, even on cloudy days
- Connects directly to battery with included battery clamps or with the o-ring connector and fuse
- Fully weatherproof design
- Solar panel with 8ft. (2.4m) of wire
- 8ft. (2.4m) of extra wire
- Battery clamps
- O-ring connector and fuse
All rechargeable 12V batteries.
For safety reasons, the solar panel should be stored while the vehicle is in motion as any distraction to the driver can be dangerous.
No, anything below 15W will not overcharge a standard automobile battery.
No, a solar battery charge controller is only needed for panels of 15 Watts or greater.
The solar battery maintainer is not meant to charge 12V batteries, it is designed to maintain an existing charge and offset the natural voltage loss of the battery.
To measure the voltage of the panel, use a voltmeter. The open-circuit voltage reading should be between 16 and 25 volts in full sun (not connected to the battery).
Yes, panel extensions and panel accessories can be purchased through our order parts page.
Yes, this panel comes with a 5-year limited warranty.