10 Watt, 12-Volt Crystalline Solar Panel
The Coleman 10W Crystalline Solar Panel is the ideal choice for generating power in remote locations or as part of a back-up power system.
- Ideal for charging 12V batteries
- High efficiency crystalline solar cells
- Rugged aluminum frame with pre-drilled mounting holes
- Shatterproof tempered glass
- Fully weatherproofed
- Integrated blocking diode protects the battery from discharge at night
- Designed for remote power, RVs, boats and off-grid installations
All rechargeable 12V batteries.
Use a multimeter (not included) to accurately read the panel’s voltage. Under full sun the multimeter should read 20-22 V DC.
There are many elements in this calculation. The size of the battery capacity and availability of sun are the two most important considerations.
The solar panel has an integrated blocking diode to prevent any discharge at night.
Yes, the solar panel has been weatherproofed and can be mounted outdoors without any additional protection.
It is recommended to use a solar charge controller (not included) for permanent installations to a 12 V battery.
This solar panel is a 12V battery charger. To run 110V appliances from a battery you will require a power inverter (not included).
Additional connection cables should only be purchased through the Sunforce Website (www.sunforceproducts.com).
Yes, this panel comes with a 25-year limited warranty.