18 Watt, 12-Volt Solar Battery Charger
Keep your vehicle's 12V battery charged with the Coleman 18W Solar Battery Charger.
- Ideal for charging the batteries of boats, SUVs, RVs, tractors, ATVs, electric fences, deer feeders, and more!
- Made with a durable aluminum frame and shatterproof tempered glass
- Amorphous solar technology allows the panel to operate in all daylight conditions, even on cloudy days
- Fully weatherproof design
- Connects directly to battery with included battery clamps
- Recommended to be used with a charge controller (not included)
- Solar panel with 8ft. (2.4m) of wire
- Battery clamps
- Wire adapter
- Mounting hardware
All rechargeable 12V batteries.
Yes, your solar battery charger does require the use of a solar charge controller.
To measure the voltage of the panel, use a voltmeter. The open-circuit voltage reading should be between 16 and 25 volts in full sun (not connected to the battery).
There are many elements in this calculation. The size of the battery capacity and availability of sun are the two most important considerations.
Yes, all connections must be in parallel (positive to positive, negative to negative) to maintain a 12-volt system. Additional connection cables are available through the Sunforce website (www.sunforceproducts.com).
Yes, the solar battery charger comes with mounting hardware. Quick twist brackets allow for secure permanent mounting.
Yes, the only limitations are your batteries must be configured to supply 12 volts.
Amorphous solar panels have the ability to provide power under overcast or low light conditions. This makes Amorphous technology ideal for battery charging in a wide variety of applications.
Yes, this panel comes with a 5-year limited warranty.